**
Hi All,
           I am in dilemma, right now I am required to manage the ITSM (CMDB is not installed) suite for the client, The client wants to uses the Remedy Archiving, i.e.
They want the data in the HelpDesk form to be archived, which will also mean that it will be required to archive the related Change and Asset Data, what I understand is that remedy archiving is based on single form, so if i need to archive the related Change and Asset data I would be required to archive it separately.
 Now the confusion is that when archiving I need to archive only those Change and Asset records which are related to helpdesk. I can use direct SQL for this but would not like to tamper with the database directly as it is not advisable.

Any suggestion or theories are welcome, I am ready to try it out.

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese