Hi All,

I have been struggling with a nested active Link Guide. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it is not working.

I have 2 table fields.  TableField1, TableField2 and 2 Guides.

Active Link One - Calls Guide1 which performs a table loop through TableField1. (This Guide includes Active Link2 in it)

Active Link 2 - Calls Guide 2 which is a table loop through Table Field2.

My question is, I want to step through table2 for every table1 entry. So It needs to loop through table2 and then step down to the next row on table1 and loop back through table2 again... It seems that it starts the guide for table1 goes through the 1st interation of table 2 then it stops.

I was thinking that it would return and continue through the first guide once it completed the 2nd Active Link guide.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance

Jackson
Remedy Admin