From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 7:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question from Management about ARS 7.0

Hi We are just using the user client, homebuld application. I don't have
focus on the upgrade process, we will fix that, more about 'Is 7.0 so much
better than  6.3, with new features that this is a reason to upgrade to make
the application even better and more powerful.

And I know that 6.3 will be unsuppored when the next ars version comes.

Of course as a developer I would like to upgrade, but I must have arguments
to Management to get an OK ...we have three servers, and an upgrade is not
done in 1 h.