**

We have produced code to address this problem and intend to release it as opensource.

We call in Kinetic Link (Klink) and the strategy is you install a Klink server on any platform that Remedy provides an API. Then you can use that as your integration engine to any form on any Remedy system anywhere.

The goal was to allow simple scripting and automation using any language or system that makes sense to solve the problem. So - if you want to use fortran, lisp, python, php, ruby, Objective C, cobol, basic, java, .net, c, C++, R, sh, csh, ksh, bash, etc.... you can now do it.

Our goal: any system, any language, any where.

If you want to be part of the beta - please email me directly.

We have had the system for quite some time in-house - we are currently putting finishing touches and documentation together.

-John

John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B
St. Paul, MN 55101