-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Earl
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 3:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Notify Filters and 'From' address

As replied to Ron, it appears not if I use this string I get:

sa + " <" + sa + "[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

as the 'from' address in the AR System Email Messages form, it's as if
it's treated as a litteral string allowing for variable substiution...

Stephen