Ron;
  You are using the built in e-mail features of Remedy e-mail
integration. This method as you have seen has limitations.

  You could just turn off the E-mail Actions for the mailbox and build
your own workflow to add e-mails to tickets.

  You just make sure the e-mails have specific words and the ticket# in
the subject and build filters that find that when the e-mail arrives
then does Push actions to the ticket.

Bill Clary
Remedy Developer, Technology Solutions
FNTG | Customer Support Center
949-442-4807 W

"Ron Tavares" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> I am working on an integration with an outside vendor that allows them
> update Remedy Requests through e-mails.  This integration works fine
as long
> as the reply comes from the same address as the address the initial
e-mail
> was sent to.  But, the vendor is not set up this way.  the e-mails go
to one
> central address, then get replied to by individuals. Remedy is
complaining
> about this saying that "Sender address not found in original email"
(4945).
> I've tried changing the security settings of the incomming e-mail box
> "Use Security Key", "Use Supplied User Info" and "Use Email From
Address".