From: Carey Matthew Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Does $PROCESS$ have a character Limitation using Solaris 9

Jack,

http://www.bmc.com/arsystem/dev_community/
  --> Community Downloads (on the left)
   AKA: (
http://liberty.remedy.com/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?mode=Query&form=
DevDownloadsStart&view=web&server=action1&username=ARWebUser&pwd=
)

Select  "View All Utilities"
Find  "arfperl 5.0"  (not sure if there is a version 6 of this)
   OR
Find "AR System Scripting Plug-In for Java"

Your choice depends on what ARS version your using and which language
you want to use.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.