From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of strauss
Sent: Tue 7/25/2006 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IE Security Setting for mid-tier

You will have to go get it off the Sun web site - it's about 16 mb - I
recommend j2re-1_4_2_10 from the archives since that is what we have
been using in our ARS 7.0 server installs and on our desktops - we avoid
1.5 anything since it has too many incompatibilities with existing
applications in our environment.

Christopher Strauss, MSLS
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/