Title: Sharing ARS between countries
**

My company's Canadian subsidiary is in the process of joining their EDP system to the system we use here in the US. They'll be creating support tickets using ARSystem for their own Help Desk, but some of those may need to be escalated to support staff in the US. I'd appreciate people's thoughts as to how best to accomplish this.

My first thought is just to have them use the same Remedy server as the US. We'd just add support groups for Canada and French localizations and we're good to go.

If they want to have their own Remedy server, though, would DSO be an option? Can it share tickets between servers based on certain conditions, or does it pretty much just replicate one server to another?

We're currently running ITSM 5.6 on ARS 6.0.1, but by the time Canada comes on board, we'll be on ITSM 6.0 (maybe 7.0) on ARS 7.0.

Thanks,
Ron Legters
Tools Administrator
Production Systems Services