All of the users in one single domain or many domains?

Best Regards,

Yousef

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Lyndle Johnson
Sent: 11 August 2006 10:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Error 623

Hey all,

We are using Remedy 6.3 and have users authenticate to their Active
Directory accounts and Windows domains by leaving the password fields in

their User form blank.  We have a user who cannot login to Remedy unless

we supply a password into her password field in the User form.  Everyong

else logs in fine.  Her A/D account appears perfectly normal on our
system, so that doesn't appear to be the problem.  When she tries to
login
when there's no password in her User profile, she gets "Error 623:
Authentication Failed."

We had her change her password, and it's not working at all with Remedy,

though she can login to other parts of our system with her A/D account
with no problem.

Has anybody experienced this before and found any causes?

Thanks,
Mark