**

Hold down the shift key as you're about to click on the field.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Richard Crosby
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: TIP for Remedy developers: Keeping fields 'locked' on your form..

I'm not sure I comprehend the steps. If you click once on field, hold shift down, then click on the same field again then essentially you have de-selected it. Thus not being able to really do anything with the field. Am I misinterpreting your instructions?

Also, I rely on good old Edit>Restore for recovery when I accidentally move one, or a grouping of, fields.

Richard

PS- Anyone ever bother with submitting an enhancement request for a form/field lock?

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___