I have written apps to read and write records in a Lotus database using
perl.  Also, often use ARSperl to read and write data into Remedy.  If you
have some PERL skills, I'd recommend writing a small executable to
periodically query Lotus and update and create records in Remedy.  You'd
probably need to add a field on the Remedy Helpdesk to track your key ID
field from Lotus.  If you need any help with some sample perl bits,
contact me offline.

- Chris.

"Tarey M. Gettys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/15/2006 01:46 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Remedy and Lotus Domino Integration

**
Listers,

Has any one ever integrated Remedy and Lotus Domino? We may have a
requirement that help desk calls tracked in a Lotus Domino database be
automatically transferred to Remedy. Is that possible?

Thanks for your help,

Tarey
it___