I have a Remedy form that I use Tools > Reporting to pull back assets.  The
problem is...

When I run the report, it shows me how many records it's exporting to
csv....i.e, 1 of 1125 (and you see the little "progress" bar as it exports).
However, it only spits out, say, 379.  Now, based on what I sort by, it
always returns a different number, say 792 or 1101.  I cannot figure out how
to export the entire 1125 records.

I have tried sorting on key/unique fields, etc.  I have also modified my
settings on the client to return unlimited.

I have been able to pull back all records on one particular report that I
run, but it was hard to get it to do it.  I'd tried so many things, it was
hard to determine why it runs ok now (I've saved it) and why it didn't
before (because I know I'd tried those settings in the past).

Anyhow, now I have a different report I need to run (due to the Dell recall)
and it's doing the same thing.