-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Pascale Boyer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 16:13
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Integration Remedy and Webmethods

Hi all

We are trying todo a integration between Webmethods and ARS 5.1.2
We installed the required DLL on the webmethods server but it looks like we
are still missing something.
As far as we can see we did install everything in the proper location.
We did contact webmethods (3 days ago) and still no answer...

Did any of you did this integration and what are the DLL, jar etc that are
required.
Remedy:
ARS: 5.1.2 patch 1375
OS: Sun Solaris 5.9