Title: Putting a Character Field into an Attachment Field
**

Hi Roy

You could try using the Log to File filter action – I think it logs all values in the transaction.  You might be able to manipulate it to get what you want. To reduce the contents of the log file to the field you want only, perhaps you could use a filter to push the value of this field to a single field on a display-only form, then run the log-to-file filter on the DO form.  You’ll need to delete the log file after the transaction as I think subsequent logs are appended.

HTH

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

Enterprise Service Suite @ Work