** Carey,
You may be able to get around sending the password via email by storing it in another template and including that template.
Check out the old thread "
Submitting tickets via email without
login and password info"
Julie

At 10:03 AM 8/18/2006, you wrote:
Julie,

WOW. That is kind of what I was trying to do, but in a very different
way than I was approaching it.

Maybe that is how it works... What a sad feature that would be then.

I have no interest in embedding a user name and password in any
workflow or submitting it to the "ARS Email Messages" form.  (Have you
looked at the permission on that form out of the box? That idea is
very scary to me.) I also have no interest in embedding such
information in an "AR System Email Templates" attachment either. (For
the same reasons.)

I was doing a Push action to the "AR System Email Messages" form and
populating the fields on the 'Advanced Options' (tab) --> 'Variable
Replacement' (tab).  To produce a record like "Figure 4-24" shows.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.