** The one issue we had was that all of the arf and arx files were being stored in the same folder on the CITRIX server. After a day or so it would take the user tool a long time to bring up a form because it had to hunt through several thousand cache files. Deleting the cache files helped in the short term.
Our CITRIX admin then configured the servers so that users did not share the same HOME folder.