-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heider, Stephen
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 2:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: License migration

Ignacio,

Does your new network card support changing the MAC?  If so, then you
should be able set it to same value as the old server.  If the old
server is still in use then you will need to either change it or disable
the network card, otherwise it may cause problems on your
internal/company network.

I just checked a couple of computers here and both directly support
changing the MAC.  Here is the output of IPCONFIG /ALL after I changed
it to 123456789012.

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:

   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/100+ Dual Port
Server Adapter #2
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 12-34-56-78-90-12

HTH

Stephen