**

Purge users that are in a file.

What I will do it take the output from arimportcmd

AR System Import Tool  Wed Aug 23 01:30:00 2006

**** Import of D:\autoimport\remedy_users.csv started.

**** Record 1 :  -- Login name (jdoe) already exists. Enter a different login name. ( 43334)

"jdoe","Doe","Jane","Jane Doe","None"

**** Import completed with errors:

     14 Records were imported to form SHR:People; 1 Records were not.

And script that output into a new file… and run against something to remove John Doe (also jdoe) from the system completely (including all historical data)… so that Jane Doe’s import doesn’t have any problems.

The scenario is
John Doe is no longer a student here and purged from all of our primary systems… and when jane doe comes along and registers for classes….. her login name is now jdoe because john doe no longer exists.

Well, when Jane logs into the system….all of John Doe’s historical data (previous cases) are tied to her account.

Management here has said that they just want to purge John Doe completely and give Jane a fresh slate.

Now, if John Doe is a student currently… and Jane Doe registers for classes… Jane is not jdoe1 and this problem error never happens.

Michael