From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent:
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] EMP: Senior Remedy Developer available

**

Senior Remedy Developer/Architect and (soon to be former) RAC available for Remedy development and/or consulting work.

I have almost 10 years experience developing, maintaining, and migrating applications in Remedy, both as an employee and a consultant.  My experience with Remedy software is with versions 2.1 through 7.0 of ARS, and versions 3.0 through 7.0 of the ITSM suite.  I have some integration experience, as well as some exposure to other ITSM platforms.  I wish to continue working primarily with Remedy products.

I also have experience doing pre-sales, testing, training, and project management, and communicate well, both in person and in writing.  I am ITIL Foundation certified (through BMC), and experienced in working independently or as part of a team.  I have worked at companies of all sizes, from a few employees to Fortune 100 firms.

I am available immediately for work as either W-2 or 1099, though I would prefer to work as a consultant either way.  I have no desire to relocate from Seattle, but am willing to travel up to 50% (West coast preferred), and am willing and able to work remotely from Seattle.

Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or call me at 253-278-4112 if you would like to talk about opportunities.  I will also be at BMC User World next week, and can be contacted in person while there.

My resume is available on request, as are references.

Rick Cook

Senior Remedy Consultant