-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation reminder every X hours

John,

Personally, I would push the business to decide what should happen
instead of sending an email.
Like:
  Auto assigning to the main Help Desk
  Auto assigning to 'Submitted by'
  Auto assigning to 'Submitted by's Manager
  And MAYBE doing some email too. (or let you assignment emails do that
task)

But the point is that you do not want to let an issue get "stuck". You
want it to progress through the process. So whatever you do should make
sure that the same issue will not be "found again later".

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach