**

Thanks Susan,

We’ve been just copying them all to that folder on each of the computers because it was the default for Remedy.  I should clarify that they other users are on the local machine.  I’ll try moving it to the network and see if that helps.  It was weird because they were there and then they disappeared and they only show up for me.

Thanks.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Macros for multiple users

** Buddy,

The macros are on YOUR harddrive.  The only way others could get to them would be for your computer to be shared and the network path to that location be put in Tools / Options in the path field on the other computers.

Generally people choose a network location for commonly used macros or they simply distribute them (via email) to others that may use them and they store them in the path you have listed below on their own computer.  That's the default path provided during the client install and you can change it and/or add an additional path to it.

Susan