From: Rebecca Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:39
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Authenticate an ARS user using a certificate stored on a
smart card

Am I the only one who isn't totally confused by the white paper?  I'm just
not clear on how I'm supposed to write an Authenticator of my own, that
handles PKI or SmartCard technology.

Is it just because with SSO, it pulls the information from your OS?

Does anyone have any samples of what these Authenticators might look like?

Thanks in advance!

-Rebecca Hammond