-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kohli, Himanshu
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier 7.0 Installation Problem

Hey List

I know its going to be very simple but now since I have tried all my
combination (i.e. using braces ) I would like to seek your help.

I want my ACTL to execute its 'Else Action' for the below mentioned 'Run
If ' condition

( 'Status'  != "New"     AND   'Case ID+' !=  "HD"  )   OR  ('Status'
!= $NULL$  AND 'Case ID+' != $NULL$)

every things works as desired when I use just one of them but with an OR
when try to have both the condition in my Run If ... I fail

Note :  I do not want to make use of  any other parameter other than the
Status & 'Case ID

Thanks for your quick help

Himanshu Kohli

Remedy Developer / Administrator