**

You may be better served having a second AL check for whatever 'Else' conditions you are looking for.

BUT

In looking at your qualification, it appears that their might be some overlap in the conditions.

('Status' != $NULL$ AND 'Case ID+' != $NULL$)  would evaluate TRUE even if;  Status=New AND CaseID = HD.
AND, I believe
( 'Status' != "New" AND 'Case ID+' != "HD" ) would evaluate TRUE even if; Status = NULL AND CaseID = NULL

So it looks like your run-if would rarely evaluate false/else.
Maybe:
Status = New AND CaseID = NULL
Status = NULL AND CaseID = HD

If you want, give us a little more insight in to what you are trying to accomplish, maybe we can help.

Mark

"Kohli, Himanshu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

Hey List

I know its going to be very simple but now since I have tried all my combination (i.e. using braces ) I would like to seek your help.

I want my ACTL to execute its 'Else Action' for the below mentioned 'Run If ' condition

( 'Status' != "New" AND 'Case ID+' != "HD" ) OR ('Status' != $NULL$ AND 'Case ID+' != $NULL$)

every things works as desired when I use just one of them but with an OR when try to have both the condition in my Run If ... I fail

Note : I do not want to make use of any other parameter other than the Status & 'Case ID

Thanks for your quick help

Himanshu Kohli

Remedy Developer / Administrator