Hello,

I have discovered 2 requests so far on a regular form, that cause the user
tool to crash with 'malloc failed on server' error msg. I can see the
requests through a table on some other form, but when searching for them
the user tool crashes.

When trying to export data the export process hangs when it reaches these
requests, as does runmacro.exe when exporting from the command line.

As I have to save the data I am thinking of exporting on the database
level, deleting the data and creating a new request afterwards. Or can
anyone suggest another way of salvaging these requests?

My system:

ARS 5.01.02 patch 1357
Windows 2000
Oracle 9.2.0.3.0