lhi

Help Desk 6 - SLA 6 - Email Engine 6  - Flashboard 6 - Mid-Tier 6
AXI 5.3  - DB2

My question is

We have Help Desk (with several people on the phone). They attend
calls. But we got a new customer, this customer wants to have their own
people and also they want a different environment (logo, add new fields
and so on)

my question is

For security reasons
How Can I prevent that this new customer does not take advantage of our
information?

sorry for my English ( I'm learning)

I mean my company ( who is the owner of the server) does not want that
the other company can modify, view whatever our information.

This case  can apply for a lot of new customer,  i Know

regards