Help Desk 6 does not (to my knowledge) have the ability to partition
data without extensive customizations. Unless you actually purchased
the Service Provider version of Help Desk.

Help Desk 7 does have this feature.

However, the part about wanting to add fields and change logos also is
a concern. It is possible to do in ARS, but it is likely a significant
customization too.

If this customer is paying enough money it might be cheaper in the
long run to set up a second ARS server and workout a way to pass data
from one server to the other. (Web Services, DSO, a Custom API
program, Remedy command line utilities, Kinetic Link, etc...) That
would allow the customer to pay for what ever modifications they want
and for you to keep your business insulated from those changes and the
cost of alterations to it because of the customers wants too.

I would also suggest that you get your lawyers to read through the
Remedy/BMC license agreement that your company is bound by too. You
may find that you are not licensed to use the AR System in a way that
would allow "external users" that are paying you for services like
your describing too.

I hope that some of that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

lhi

Help Desk 6 - SLA 6 - Email Engine 6  - Flashboard 6 - Mid-Tier 6
AXI 5.3  - DB2

My question is

We have Help Desk (with several people on the phone). They attend
calls. But we got a new customer, this customer wants to have their own
people and also they want a different environment (logo, add new fields
and so on)

my question is

For security reasons
How Can I prevent that this new customer does not take advantage of our
information?

sorry for my English ( I'm learning)

I mean my company ( who is the owner of the server) does not want that
the other company can modify, view whatever our information.

This case  can apply for a lot of new customer,  i Know

regards