**
Hi Gang

I have written a Crystal Report, it is a very basic report that runs on the HelpDesk form. The problem I am having is this
The report is supposed to take a parameter of the Assigned To name and then fetch all records for that user, now when I run this report from within Crystal, it works fine, but when I run it from an A/L within a form, for example press a button to run the report, the report comes back and asks for the user name and then totally ignores it! it just fetches all the record on the database. I have tried all options for example Embedded, Local, and Reporting Form, all do the same.
Environment is Oracle 9.2 ARS 5.1 Crystal Reports V10
Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

shafqat

Shafqat Ayaz