Title: Table Looping
**

What should be such an easy process seems to be kicking my backside.  Here's my problem:

I have a table with several records.  I have several hidden fields to capture the request id from each row in the table.  I need to run a table loop to set these hidden fields for each row so I can then do a DDE push to an Excel template.

I have been able to make it work for the first row, but how do I make it select each row and set the fields?

I'm running Windows 2003 server, Oracle 9i, and ARS 6.0.1, patch 1420.

Any help is appreciated.

Neil "Sully" Sullivan
Remedy Developer/Administrator
AFRL/SNOX