Jackson,

Is is possible that you are spending 5 minutes "in the queue" and
being routed to voice mail to "meet your support contracts SLA
conditions"?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On 9/22/06, Jack Samson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been using the regular support number.  I get the Voice mail when I
try to request a license.  I have heard that they let people go at BMC
Remedy Support due to outsourcing over this past week..

<snip>