-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of L. J. Head
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 3:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Active Link Run If Qualification - Check Users Permissions

In that case you would need to do something similar to what Remedy does
on
its 'Show Members' query

( 'Group List' LIKE ( $Group Number$ +  ";%" )) OR ( 'Group List' LIKE
((
"%;"  + $Group Number$) +  ";%" )) OR ( 'Computed Grp List' LIKE (
$Group
Number$ +  ";%" )) OR ( 'Computed Grp List' LIKE (( "%;"  + $Group
Number$)

To ensure you get the ones that have ; in fron and in back as well as
those
that are only in back

L. J. Head
Software Engineer