-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Randolph
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 2:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Putting HD on top of CSS

Is it possible to move a Help Desk Application to a server which is already
running CSS?  If so, would one just export all the forms and import all the
non-shared forms and then build the shared ones from scratch?  We're
running CSS version 6, HD version 5, both on ARS 6.3 Solaris servers with
Oracle 9i databases.

Thanks!

Scott Randolph
[EMAIL PROTECTED]