Date:    Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:40:03 -0400
From:    Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Remedy/Blackberry interface - timestamp one hour off

David,

Check the Mid-tier host's timezone. My bet is that it is off, or the
user preference TZ setting for the user your connecting to the Web
Service with is wrong.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On 9/26/06, CHAN, DAVID2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi James
>
> We have Eastern Timezone, with Daylight Saving Times set on our
Windows