I am trying to capture the logging of a mid tier forms active links. I have enable logging on the test users via user preferences, but not all on the workflow is appearing in the pop -up window. It seems to get to a point, then dump the log after a new window pops up. I have attempted Global logging via user preferences, but it appears to not be working. Is there special syntax for the global logging path ? ARS 6.3 patch 17

Thanks

Kyle

--
Kyle Whitley