Hi all!

I'm going through the process of trying to remove a whole bunch (hundreds)
of People/User records - these are people who no longer work in my
organization.

I know if I use the App. Config. Console, this will blow the users out of
places like SHR:Assignment.  However, I've found that there can be problems
if a user is deleted but their login name is still listed as part of a
Member List in the AP:Role form.  In there, the login is stored with other
members of the role, separated by a ;

Does anyone have any tricks for editing the AP:Role records when a User
account is deleted?

Thanks!