When a software product is discovered and imported into the CMDB as a
"hosted system component" of the parent CI, the license is automatically
related and decremented (assuming the contract licensable products are
correctly set).

The problem we are having is that when the asset is deleted, the
relationship remains and the license is still decremented. We thought
the cascade delete on the hosted system component would fix this, but
when we turned cascade delete on for the hosted system component
relationship, we can not delete any CI's with a hosted system component
relationship.

Has anyone dealt with this issue previously? I feel I might be missing a
feature of the software license management part of AM7.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Robinson
Ph (817)525-7211

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.