**
I'm not a DBA, but can get around in SQL/Oracle fairly well.  Can you clarify what you mean by:  "...using pipes - | - instead of percent signs!"

I'm aware of double pipes that get used for concatenation, but I'm curious how you use them "instead of" percent signs?

Thanks,
Thad
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Rebecca Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

09/28/2006 03:28 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: Break out Member List from AP:Role form (Approval Server)?

**
This is great – although we’re in Prod. Code lockdown, so I can’t do this now ;-)  However, I’m going to definitely save it and try to implement as an enhancement!  Thank you!

I did figure it out, in SQL*Plus, at least to find the affected records – if anyone’s interested, I can send you the query syntax (darn Oracle, and using pipes - | - instead of percent signs!)