From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dunn, Eric
Sent: October 2, 2006 11:48
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: I need guide

**
You can also learn a whole lot by reverse engineering the current system in place.  You can learn the admin tool, learn the applications with their workflow and learn standard naming conventions (assuming there are some). If the previous developers took the time to document, you can also learn the companies business practices or processes via the workflow.  just my 2 cents...

Eric W Dunn
Programmer Analyst III - Remedy/Collaboration
(281)465-1265