-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 12:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Import Question

Kevin,

Based on the supplied information I can not tell if it is a bug or a
human error. :)

A few question to try to short it out.

Can you supply a sample data value for a row or three?
    Are you using group ID format or English string formats?

Have you looked at what a CSV file, that was exported using the User
Tool, looks like for the values your trying to import?

You might have better luck with an ARX formatted file.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach