**
Hello all,

I have 2 forms which are exactly identical (same ids for all the fields). I would like to push records from form A to form B via escaltion. Is it possible to retain the same value for the Request ID field on form B as that of Form A? and if so , can you please tell me how this can be done? This has to be done through workflow only and not by importing / manipulating database from the backend.

Environment:
ARS 6.3
OS Windows Server 2003
MS SQL Server 2000

Can any of you please help with some suggestions which could help me proceed.

Regards,

Veeral Oza,

Application Analyst,

Wipro Technologies