Veeral,

I know you said "not by importing / manipulating database from the
backend".. but... Escalations scream batch processing to me... So...
How about this...

Use the command line runmacro to get an ARX file of the current record
and then use arimportcmd to import the record to the second form. This
will "copy" the record exactly as it is and will guarantee the
'Request ID' values are not mucked with.

( You could even do this via filters on Submit/Modify and keep the
records synced through out their entire life cycles.)

Just write a small shell script on your ARS server that you pass in
the Entry ID and maybe the two form names. (That way you could do this
for as many forms as you wanted to without rewriting the script.) Add
a filter (or maybe two) to the "source form" and you should be in
business.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)