From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Veeral J Oza
Sent: 09 October 2006 11:53
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need help to dynamically read field values.

Hello all,

This is what I am trying to do. I have 2 character fields Temp1 and Temp2 and one Button. There are other fields on the form like Submitter, Last Modified Date, etc..

So when I type in Temp1 field the value as $Submitter$ and I hit Button, I want the value of Submitter field in Temp2 field.

I am not able to achieve this using Set fields action of an Active Link.

Environment:

ARS 6.3

OS Windows Server 2003

MS SQL Server 2000

Can any of you please help with some suggestions which could help me proceed.

Regards,

Veeral Oza,

Application Analyst,

Wipro Technologies