You can use this application command:

Application-Copy-Field-Value <target_field_ID> <source_field_ID>
Copies a field on the current form to another field on the current form.
Returns one of the following integers:
1—Indicates that the assignment failed.
0—Indicates that the assignment occurred.

However you need the fieldid, and not the label/database name.

--
Jarl