I think that would be your best way.

Bob Halstead

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Launching Email Client from Button within ARS

So, you think it would be a better idea to have "contact us" email form
pop up that would allow the user to submit  the email through the ARS?
Now that you mention the random email client, I have experienced that as
well. Come to think of it, a lot of websites don't use the mail to
feature as much as they use a form driven approach these days.

Thanks

Kyle