Table fields and results lists do seem to still be the problem areas.
Also as I recall, if you are on a page holder with multiple pages, and the
cursor is on one of the tabs, the keyboard combos take you to the first and
last pages on the holder respectively. But if the cursor is on a field
within a tab, the keyboard combos take you to the first/last fields on the
form.

- To select nonadjacent fields: click on the first field, press and hold the
CTRL key, and
   select one or more additional fields.

When doing this in report creation, I can think of no way to be able to
accomplish this without use of a mouse. IMHO, non-Sighted users are not
severely impacted as they can still select nonadjacent fields individually
and accomplish the task.

 - To resize fields: ... Select any field.  Place the cursor on one of the
field's control handles.
   Hold down the mouse button, and move the mouse in the direction you want
to resize.

Can you elaborate as to why a non-sighted user would want to do this?
Limited sight users I can maybe understand, but then they can use the
Windows based screen magnification or 3rd party magnification tools like
Zoom-Text to make the fields and text bigger.

Tim