Hello List,

ARS 6.0.1 patch 1490
Admin and User 6.03 patch 17
Win2003, SQL 2000

Our end users are beginning to enter tickets using Remedy Requester.
Problem is, some can and some can't.  I've logged into the User Tool on my
PC using different users logins.  All have read licenses (submitter mode
locked on the server). When I submit a ticket under one user's login it
works fine.  When I submit a ticket under another user's login I get an
error message saying that some fields cannot be set to NULL - ARERR 326.
Both types of users have the same permissions.  The fields generating the
error have public permissions and allow any user to submit.
I did an AL logging for both types of users and the pass or fail
qualifications are different for each.  Remedy Support said to change
RR:RNR-SetLoginInformation If Action 1 from Requester Name = $Requester
Name$ to Requester Name = $USER$.  That makes no sense and goes against KB
entry 10087.  I can't figure this one out.

Thanks for your help,
Ricki Haines