Thad,

My first though would be to turn on SQL logs as you try to create a
new form. Then pick through the log and see what the ARS server is
doing before it gives the error. It may be subtle to find, but I would
hope that the SQL log would show you what is going on.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach