**
Below is the SQL log for when I created the form.  The thing I find odd is that I'm saving the form with a name like "xxxJunk", but the sql shows "Form07".  Indeed, a Form07 is created, although when I open it, the admin tool has to adjust the fields to "improve the view".

schemaid in the control table was 606 before the save, and it was 607 after, so it looks like that part is working as it should.  Do you guys/gals see anything else in these logs?

Thanks,
Thad
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard Bach

SELECT checkInterval FROM servgrp_config
COMMIT WORK
SELECT name FROM servgrp_config
COMMIT WORK
SELECT schemaId FROM control
UPDATE control SET schemaId = 607
INSERT INTO arschema (name,schemaId, schemaType,coreVersion,timestamp,numFields,defaultVui,numVuis,nextId,maxStatEnums,owner,lastChanged,safeGuard,nextFieldId,upgrdVersion) VALUES ('Form07',606,4,2,1160692477,0,'Default Admin View',0,1,0,'r610803','r610803','Q5ponDKxPvLxt6ZZ8xAWrAdnftlx8H79DFDedzb3S42Cmn7SyKYgh68JEledcnsOZWY4I1lX83kgt9ZjlRzsX9EmjQj12nvV',536870912,0)
SELECT version,smObjProp from arschema WHERE schemaId = 606
UPDATE arschema SET numVuis=1,safeGuard='PllpvbdeLHs3h6LBQgBZoQ2ok3qcyNzsRfbLihD0tr8btUl/HVZPnBs6BmNpna+3rXWcxG0q7L2w6ber493lFvc/ImxeLr4r',timestamp=1160692477,lastChanged='r610803' WHERE schemaId = 606
INSERT INTO vui (schemaId,vuiId,vuiName,locale,vuiType,timestamp,owner,lastChanged) VALUES (606,536870912,'Default Admin View',NULL,1,1160692477,'r610803','r610803')
INSERT INTO field_dispprop (schemaId,fieldId,listIndex,vuiId,propShort) VALUES (606,NULL,0,536870912,'1\20\4\18\Default Admin View\')
SELECT 1 FROM control
COMMIT WORK
SELECT schemaId,memberA,memberB,options,queryShort,queryLong FROM schema_join WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC,3 ASC
SELECT schemaId,tableName,keyField,queryShort,queryLong FROM schema_view WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,vendorName,tableName FROM schema_vendor WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,vuiId,vuiName,locale,vuiType,timestamp,owner,lastChanged FROM vui WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,fieldType,timestamp,owner,lastChanged,datatype,fOption,createMode,defaultValue,fieldName FROM field WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,memberIndex,mfieldId FROM join_mapping WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,extField FROM view_mapping WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,extField FROM vendor_mapping WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,rangeLow,rangeHigh FROM field_int WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,rangeLow,rangeHigh,arprecision FROM field_real WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,maxLength,menuStyle,qbeMatchOp,charMenu,pattern,fullTextOptions,isLong FROM field_char WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,fullTextOptions,isLong FROM field_diary WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,enumStyle,maxEnum,schemaName,serverName,nameField,numberField,queryShort,queryLong FROM field_enum WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,enumId,value FROM field_enum_values WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC,3 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,maxSize,attachType FROM field_attach WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,rangeLow,rangeHigh,arprecision FROM field_dec WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,rangeLow,rangeHigh,arprecision,funcCurr,allowCurr FROM field_curr WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,numColumns,maxRetrieve,tfSchema,tfServer,queryShort,queryLong,sampleServer,sampleSchema FROM field_table WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,parent,dataField,colLength,dataSource FROM field_column WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,maxLength FROM field_view WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,maxLength,isLong FROM field_display WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,minDate,maxDate FROM field_date WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,vuiId,propShort,propLong FROM field_dispprop WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC,3 ASC
SELECT schemaId,fieldId,groupId,permission FROM field_permissions WHERE schemaId=606 ORDER BY 1 ASC,2 ASC,3 ASC
SELECT helpText FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
SELECT changeDiary FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
SELECT objProp FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
COMMIT WORK
SELECT helpText FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
SELECT changeDiary FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
COMMIT WORK
SELECT objProp FROM arschema WHERE name = 'Form07'
COMMIT WORK
SELECT version,smObjProp from arschema WHERE schemaId = 606
SELECT helpText FROM vui WHERE (schemaId = 606) AND (vuiId = 536870912)
SELECT changeDiary FROM vui WHERE (schemaId = 606) AND (vuiId = 536870912)
COMMIT WORK
SELECT checkInterval FROM servgrp_config
COMMIT WORK
SELECT name FROM servgrp_config
COMMIT WORK
SQL Trace Log -- OFF

"Carey Matthew Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

10/12/2006 02:58 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: ARERR 400 - form does not hold a form definition

Thad,

My first though would be to turn on SQL logs as you try to create a
new form. Then pick through the log and see what the ARS server is
doing before it gives the error. It may be subtle to find, but I would
hope that the SQL log would show you what is going on.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach