From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Conrad Pereira
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: URL Background Process

**

Hi Listers,

I have a URL which should run as a background process. I have tried using Run Process and in it I used the PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL command. It works fine, however once the browser has opened with the URL defined, I want it to close immediately say within 2 seconds. Basically its just the execute the http URL and then close the browser. Is there a way of doing this, either though Run Process commands or by passing a _javascript_ command through a Run Process action?

Await your to hear from you.

Thanks,

Conrad Pereira

CyberMAK Information Systems